Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday Tunes 9/22/09

Here's a blast from the past. This list goes out to all my homeys who walked the hallowed halls with me so many years ago. There's a little on there for Ralph in NV, a track or two for Delm at the center of the universe and there's even a couple for James III in the wilds of Minnesota.

The fourteen question still lingers. Pam was close. She just needs to take it to the next level. The rest of you (except those of you exempt from guessing) were not close. C'mon people!! Work with me here! What else do you have to do today? Your jobs? Please.

Anyway. Enjoy your Tuesday.

7 comments:

pam said...

*Sigh* on that song by Champaign. And how cool is it that Blondie was rapping before anyone?

Hmmm, now what was it I guessed about the #14? I think I said it was your jersey number in football. So how do I take that to the next level? It started as your little league football jersey (or baseball, whichever), you used the same number all through high school and college. And then to carry things on, you got married on that day or your son was born on the 14th. Just guessin'.

Milk River Madman said...

Stay on the sports them but think on a different level. I didn't wear this number.

Pam said...

You scored two touchdowns in the state championship? (Or your team won by two touchdowns?)

Ralph said...

A pretty good effort my little one time wanabe a wrestler friend. Not bad for fish bait. RG

Anonymous said...

Chip,

My guess would be 14 is the number of drinks you would consume during a regulation play football game!

Milk River Madman said...

I wish I could drink 14 of whatever but age and responsibility have caught up with me so no that is not the answer.

Anonymous said...

Ok Final guess is that #14 is a retired jersey number of your favorite player!