Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Meme

1. My car ......is a truck that has the same colors as the u of m.

2. Happy hour with the Friday crew .....is coming up next.

3. Lately, things seem......a bit hazy

4. The Grantree........is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.

5. What happened .......to good pop music and saying thank you?

6. The Montana State University Bobcats winning the I-AA football national championship.... is not impossible!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Happy Hour still, tomorrow my plans include four-wheeling in Pipestone and Sunday, I want to take some of Eric's money on the golf course!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Happy hours are always good! As are Fridays.

Kymical Reactions said...

Agree. Happy hours rock.

I just realized I forgot # 6.