Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A request for your next wife....

Dear Milk River Madman:

I happened to catch a portion of Ann Coulter's interview with Matt Lauer on the Today Show this morning and while God Bless Her for what she believes in I'm shit full of that cackling hen, screaming over the top, loud voice!

I can read her books all day.
I would never claim to have near the intellect to exchange barbs with her, nor would I.
Her arguments are well founded, and researched endlessly.
Most importantly, she's bold enough to point out the inequities in the horseshit liberal media and someone has too!
And she's Smokin Hot!!! I even like the Hooker boots!

But dammit Chip, when you finally get her alone, could you please address her delivery? It's to the point of distraction and lost appeal for me.

Thank you,

The Prodigy

2 comments:

Milk River Madman said...

I was in Helena Wednesday and Thursday for the winter MCA meeting. There is nothing wrong with Ann. Nothing.

Fivewood and I think that next year's "Match for the Cap" will be played at the Old Works.

The Prodigy said...

I like the venue for the Cap Match, and I like Ann's content, but she's a screamer!