Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More funny photos

Here are some more funny photos. I took these from Holy Taco. I'm pretty sure they are all public domain as they aren't watermark but in case the aren't thanks to the guys at HT. http://www.holytaco.com/photos is the link for the entire collection. Captions are mine.





Easy ladies, its only a cover plate.



What pervert took the time to look this close to find the sex in this ad. Get a life.




Purple and White? Must be a good Mormon girl from Weber State.



Peyton giving us the classic Manning face. 7-10 in the playoffs. Nice work.




Does anyone know if these guys are gay? I though I heard that once.



I love living in the 21st century. Can you imagine trying to do this with a Polaroid Instamatic?




This should be a NAMBLA ad.




Brady just being Brady.





No words are necessary.


No comments: