Thursday, July 8, 2010

Top Chef DC - Week 4

I can't believe how much this season is sucking.  It's boring as hell.  Angelo is a complete douchbag and I have never rooted against anyone as hard I am rooting against him.  Is he a good chef?  As the 8-Ball says "all signs say yes"  of course if you asked the 8-Ball, does every other contestant want to kick him in the balls you'd get the same answer. 

So here's my highlights.  Tiffany was showing the goods a little bit at Whole Foods and I found myself openly rooting for them her.  Kenny is falling off the pace, Angelo is far and away the favorite and everyone else is pretty boring.  Andrea has a little two face thing going on.  I don't know what to think of it but Seinfeld explains it perfectly.



BTW "quirky" (is that the new PC term?) Arnold and Lynn are both sleeping in their own beds again.


And if blogger doesn't start getting it's shit together, I'm driving to their headquarter's and giving them a little attitude adjustment.  There will be a lot of shredded pocket protectors strewn about when I'm finished.  Who's with me?

5 comments:

Pam said...

I haven't even bothered to watch it this season. Not even gonna try.

Big Shamu said...

Hello! Count me in on the Blogger Beat Down. Can I bring my Belgian Malanois for a little Nut Sack Hide and Seek?

fishy said...

Missed this episode, sounds like it wasn't a loss.

EXTREMELY annoyed with the recent blogger techies new "improvements"

Milk River Madman said...

Pam, I have a couple of locals who rely on me to post otherwise I think I'd punt.

Shamu, Had to google "Belgian Malanos". Beautiful dog.

Fishy, erase it from your DVR.

Maybe I'll start blogging about "Top Shot". If I wanted to blog about something boring and dreary, I have my life.

Heff said...

Blogger HAS been acting up lately. It happens from time to time.