Saturday, June 5, 2010

Crown Random Thoughts from Sloan.

(Written Friday 5/28/10)

So I'm safe at Casa de Sloan. Recently renamed for my beloved dog.  Still sad.  So here's some random thoughts that Sloan had while she was with me.

From Sloan's perspective.

He's an odd man to ride with.  Always talking while driving and there's no one here but me and I can't talk.  If I could, I'd tell him to shut up and watch the road for crying out loud.

He likes to fool me with treats when he leaves in the morning.  I'm no dummy.  I eat them and then I'm still pissed that he didn't take me with him.  Who does he think he's fooling and how dumb does he think I am?  I can't belive that I waited by the door for an hour thinking he'll come back and get me.  Then again, I do it every day so who is really the dumb one here. * sigh

I sleep a lot.  Not a little but a lot. It's great being a dog. Especially here. When I die, I want to come back as a dog for this guy.  Food, treats, swimming, riding in the cab of the truck.  This guy is awesome.

I have my own couch.  Did you here that? My own couch!  And I have my own chair in the garage.  You other dogs that don't get to crawl on the furniture don't know what you are missing. It's the bomb.

He has this thing where he thinks that if he yells loud I'll listen.  After 12 years you'd think he'd figure out that this is my world.  He's jsut living in it. Just sayin.  I mean, c'mon.  I only became deaf in the last few months but before that, it was just my way of saying go to hell.  No matter how much we walk or swim, it's never enough. I'll let you know when I'm tired.  Now, get me some food and watch that box thingy deal while I sleep. 
I really can't bitch about things.  This guy has plenty of company over.  Lots of crotches to sniff.  It's who I am.

I'm a girls dog.  Always have been.  Love the ladies.  Despite how good he treats me, I want to be where the girls are.

He started taking me to this girls house.  He drops me off and then leaves.  It's pretty cool.  She waits on me hand and foot.  Has two cats that I couldn't care less about it.  They're cool but I get to sit in the office.  I also can go outside and wander around the place.  It's a sweet set up.  This could really work out for me.  Of course, he's kind of a dipshit.  I'd better enjoy this while I can before he screws this up and I don't get to come over anymore.

So tonight he came home and wants to pet me and scratch my butt.  I'll let him but I really want to go chase deer.  Just saying.

I've felt better but I'm a hundred years old!  Things don't work the way they used to.  Then again, I have three hots and a cot.

Well looks like I'm going on a road trip.  Better take it.  You never know when its going to be the last one.

1 comment:

Roses said...

Awww....

She had it made. Lucky dog.

Lucky you for being her pet.