Thursday, June 3, 2010

Maybe next week.

I know it was last minute and I know that Boxer had mentioned that MCW was on hiatus.Then she had on her blog to come this rathole for your post.  At 11 MDT today (Thursday) I'd only had one response ( thanks Buzz) and was thinking "no one wants to play". It reminded me of this scene from Cheers.  Norm is throwing a party at the bar.  It's for a bunch of accountants who are all stiffs.  Go to the 1:45 mark where Diane is trying to get everyone to play charades.  Reminded me of this week's MCW participation (which turned out to be great).  And I'm still laughing.  Remember, next week is "Best Sequel".  I expect  a minimum of 157 entries. Hey, you have to set goals to be successful. Tell your friends! 

3 comments:

Buzz Kill said...

A little disheartening I guess but it was last minute and comomg off a holiday weekend. I have several sequals in mind for next week. I just need to see what I can find.

Keep your rocks glass full hand you head down.

Milk River Madman said...

Buzz, I was laughing. The timing wasn't good. I'd emailed Boxer with some ideas and by the time I got around to reading her response it was already Tuesday night when she asked me to host. Still, it was fun. The topic might have had as much to do with it as anything. Chicks don't normally did war movies.

Joanna Cake said...

I am so sorry, I didn't realise! Will try to come up with something for this week x