Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Interesting blogs

Here are some blogs that I read that some of you here might find interesting.

The Conservative Underground is a blog I just started following and its a decent read. There is a great post here outlining the horrible aspects of this legislation.

Over at the Conservative Grapevine John Hawkins does a great job of finding interesting stuff to read so I don't have to. He also runs the Right Wing News.

If you like some sports with a nice conservative political bend then visit Steve Czaban's site. If you can listen to your computer at work then try to stream him in. Here's a link that can assist you there.

If you want to keep up on my beloved alma mater then check out the happenings at Bobcat Nation. It's a lot of fun. One of the moderators is a total dipshit who knows less about sports then the gophers running around outside. Check out who the three mods are, then read some posts they make and see if you can tell me who it is.

I might have mentioned these before and if I sound redundant, so be it. I mean, if I'm saying the same thing over, that's life. If I'm repeating myself, deal with. If you've seen it here before, well, you get the picture.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like attentively would read, but has not understood