Friday, April 3, 2009

Funny Photo Friday

I frickin love the internet. I need to learn how to photo shop. Could really put Ralph in some good shots. From public domain and Holy Taco. (How about the alliteration in the blog title? Nice huh?)







I love this one with Marvin Harrison. He has a custom made gun that gets fired and no one knows how or why. It gets found in the garbage of a car wash he owns and he's yet to be charged. Marvin, you figured it out. Just pay everyone to shut up and go about your business. I really like the added touch of having Prince Peyton as the wheel man.











The only thing the list is really missing is scars. I have a hernia scar that I keep trying to show this one woman I know. So far this approach is meeting with very limited success. As in none. I need a plan B.







This is funny because it's so anti PC. I remember when I was little, if you got really winded from running or playing of any kind, we said we were "fagged out". Even though that phrase comes from some kind of cigarette, you won't catch me using it unless I'm referring to Ghoulies.

















As much as I detest the cult that is know as islam, this is just funny. It'd be cooler if this guy had "Mohammad" written on his frock or whatever it is he has on. But we have to respect islam. There is a lot of commentary on the liberal double standard of respecting this pseudo faith while disrespecting Christianity at every turn, but I'll save that for another day.




















My brother sent this to me on my birthday a couple of years ago. It's just funny. Eric Estrada was on the 70's channel on XM on my way to toil in the depths this morning so it's odd that I post his picture on the same day.




















Not as funny as the Winchester picture but not as blasphemous as a lot of crap out there.











I believe that this was totally staged. JMO.










I've had this for a bit. I'd hate to be this guy and playing in New York. I can hardly wait for the first time he plays in Boston. Brutal will be an understatement for how the chowder heads treat him.










Valentine's Day was a bit ago but funny nonetheless.




Have a sweet fricking Friday!!!!!!!




3 comments:

Kymical Reactions said...

These are great. I am in much need of some humor this week. Lots to deal with that is sucking the life from me. Have a great weekend. Glad you are back. I've missed Milky.

Milk River Madman said...

Thanks Kim. Like the new doo. Don't let whatever suck the life away.

Its 28 degrees here on April 3 and if I read one more thing on global warming I'll go nuts.

Just keep smiling and know that you are doing better than most.

BigSkyFlyGuy said...

haven't you noticed the subtle shift of "Global Warming" to "Climate Change"? I think the Global "Scientists" have realized they have no proof that humans have in any way been able to cause this political scare tactic. This way they can claim they were right all along, since no matter where we end up, warmer, colder, covered in ice, there was a legitimate "Climate Change". I hope there are right, because I hate freezing my ass off in April damn it!
BTW, I see the Rainbow warrior finally got of shnide.(I have no idea how to spell that!) Way to go Jeff! I personally hope we don't see it again for another 2 years.