Friday, February 27, 2009

If you don't like the weather...........

So, Wednesday it was like 47 degrees. The Bridgers hardly had any snow and I was thinking about four-wheeling this weekend. A little snow storm came through yesterday and dumped over 8 inches on us. Now I'm going to go snowmobiling. It helps to be diversified.

This is kind of the view from my office window. The light was still dull as I took these pretty early. If I remember and I'm not being lazy I'll take a better picture that really shows the mountains.




Just a picture of some snow. I need The Prodigy here. It would be knee deep on him and really show you all the scale. Heyooooooooooooooooo!

2 comments:

The Prodigy said...

I'm suprised that picture doesn't have more of the window ledge in it. Or did you stand on your desk to take it?

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I like your website and want to share software that helps you rank #1 in Google for your keyword. It's 100% FREE!! To try for 14 days! Don't take my word for it, visit the website watch the videos and try the software yourself and see tons of traffic coming to your websites to start making a ton of cash online!

http://senukextrial.com