Other Than Bull Durham, in no Particular Order...
1) Bull Durham -Without question, the best Baseball movie ever. And Costner's best effort, as we have discussed, he should stay in that role.
2) Basic Instinct -Sharon Stone in her prime... Need I say more.. It wasn't a bad plot either.
3) Bad Boys - I'm not sure why, but dammit, I still think it's funny!
4) Batman -Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson were Brilliant, Kim Bassinger was nice as well. "Never rub another man's rhubarb. "
5) Better off Dead -If ya haven't seen it, "I want my 2 Dollars"
6) The Breakfast Club -It's not my fault, I was at an impressionable age.
7) Braveheart -Ahhh, to the humble beginnings of the land of Scotch. If ya had to wear a skirt to drink it, I'd grow a beard and learn to play the bagpipes too.
8) Back to the Future -"His name is Calvin Klein"
9) Bridge on the River Kwai -Quite possibly, Top 10 of all time.
10) Bruce Almighty -Only becuase I had to find a way to fit Jennifer Anniston into this somehow. "Back to you F$%kers.." It was this or The Breakup... you decide
Honorable Mention: The Blues Brothers, Ben Hur, Boogie Nights, Billy Madison, Black Hawk Down (These all could make the Top 10 in any given conversation...)