Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Quick one

Things are good so far. I'm liking the challenge. I'm am so frickin busy and I love it.  I love the challenge so far, we'll see if it pays off. Regardless of that, I've met some great people and I do like to be busy. I'm a shitty employee when it is as slow as it has been. Unfortunately, it makes me a shitty blogger as well.  It's a trade off deal.  I hope to make the rounds the next couple of nights to see what's going on with you all. I head to Sheridan WY to see The Prodigy's new joint and then to Fargo from there for some training.

Hope it's better than this. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarmy training sir!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Army Training, Sir! That's a fact, Jack!

Jenny said...

bwahahahahahaha. This actually works for MCW. Army Party!!

I loved STRIPES.

Glad you're enjoying the new gig and look forward to when life calms down and you're back wasting time with the rest of us.

Milk River Madman said...

Pam,
So, you guys have a six week training program here? I'm going to leave a "lean, mean, fighting machine."

Boxer,
It will be busy for a while and I welcome it. Big things coming on and high expectations that I hope I can deliver on. I like being busy and I am. Once the smoke settles, I'll be back in force.