Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Movie Clip Wednesday "Favorite Movie set in the British Isles.

Boxer picked favorite movie set in England, Scotland or Ireland.  I'm in a time crunch but my first thought was one of my all time favorites "An American Werewolf in London".  This clip is graphic but it's the dream scene. I like it for the very end.  Ralph, I couldn't find our favorite exchange.

Jack "Debbie Cline was there"
David "Debbie Cline?"
Jack "Then she went to bed with Mike McMann. Life mocks me. Even in death" bwhahahahahaha

Anyway, hope things can get back to normal so I can get back on the blog horse.  I'll be around later to visit everyone. Happy MCW.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I loved this movie and always thought David Naughton should have gone on to be a bigger star. I loved him as the Dr. Pepper guy.

Good pick and thanks for playing even though you've been busy.

Happy MCW!

BlazngScarlet said...

I came *this* close to choosing this film ... but kinda knew someone else would.
This movie is AMAZING!

Another excellent choice! =)

Anonymous said...

Really excellent movie!

LẌ said...

Excellent choice!

Happy MCW!

Princess said...

Nice choice Madman...
Happy MCW...

Buzz Kill said...

I haven't seen this movie in a long time. I loved how his buddy kept visiting him in different stages of decay. I thought that was brilliant at the time.

Happy MCW!

Milk River Madman said...

Boxer,
I agree. I thought he would do bigger and better as well.

Scarlet,
Wow! I thought I was thinking way outside of the box. Thanks for stopping by.

Troll,
THIRD!! hahahahaha

THank you XL.

Princess,
I'm on my way over to see you at the Palais.

BK,
I almost put up the part where he's changing into the werewolf and screams "I'M SORRY I CALLED YOU MEATLOAF, JACK!!!"