Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas

I'm preparing to celebrate my 46th Christmas among what the creatures of this planet call "humans". Of the 46, I am preparing to celebrate my 42nd one in Malta, better known as the Capitol of the Hi-Line.

I'm looking forward to the drive home. Well, not really. I'm sure it will snow and be completely shitty. Outside of that though, it will be lots of fun.

I won't be posting for a few days. I wish everyone a safe Christmas season and will be back in a few days.

Merry Christmas to all!

Chip

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At my friend JT's request I tuned into your creative blog in high anticipation of your account of ND's recent trouncing of Hawaii in Charlie's Christmas Eve present. To my obvious disappointment, nothing. COME ON EILEEN! ND has 15 starters back, and as the Hawaii coach (whom you thought would win!)said, "The ND QB will win a Hiesman before he is done!" Give it up you boys, face reality, and ND in 2009!!! Happy New Year!!

Milk River Madman said...

Sorry anonymous poster. I had limited internet access and little time in my journey around the great state of Montana.

JT, thanks for reading. I will try to make a great effort to mock your beloved Irish when I get home tonight.