Friday, March 2, 2012

In the Chipper!!

The Mustangs came back from a ten point deficit in the fourth quarter last night and controlled the semi-final game tonight to meet the top ranked Manhattan Tigers in tomorrow's state class B championship.  I don't know if the game is going to be carried live on ESPN but you can always stream it live on KMMR, the voice of the Mustangs.

I'll be honest.  Malta will have a hard time tomorrow.  Manhattan is a great team.  Lots of talent and very well coached.  Their coach, Mike Woodman, led Malta to a state championship in 1985.  He knows basketball. Still, I'll be there out of my seat on every great play and yelling on every bad call. I just won't yell "BULLSHIT!!" like I did tonight once. Not that the call wasn't complete bullshit, I just won't do it. That's my vow to you.

And now, some videos.

HAHAHAHAH, just kidding.


No comments: