Had a couple of drinks with my friend Jon at The Mint here in Belgrade. Our waitress/bartender has a husband who has served two tours in Iraq. Jon asked to borrow $60 bucks from me as he was out of cash. I didn't ask why. He's good for it. He says " I'm going to buy her and her husband dinner for his service." I told him I was in for half. She was very touched. Even better news. She said she'd been offered a position at The Grantree where I stop every Friday. Jessica, I look forward to seeing you there and thanks to your husband Nate for his service.
Things that crossed my mind while wondering how Barry and the media don't get it.
1) This election was a huge statement by America. They have said that DC doesn't listen. The vast majority of Americans didn't want the stimulus or Obamacare. Despite that, these liberal thugs passed the legislation and have crippled generations of Americans to come. The funny thing is that now Barry and Harry are calling for "compromise". To them I say "FUCK YOU". You had your chance and didn't listen. The next two years our hopefull ours.
2) Nancy Pelosi has decided to take a week and go to a spa. I feel so bad for her. No more bi-weekly plane rides home for her and 130 staffers to San Francisco. Back to a life of irrellavance. The most ineffective Speaker of my lifetime. Hopefully they are having a botox and implant special at the spa. That will make her feel better.
3) Here in the 41st state, Republicans won big. Going into this election, the house was split at 50/50. Coming out if it, it's 68-32. Good luck with that Governor Schweitzer. You are a punk and won't be able to spend the rest of the actual surplus you inherited. Not only that, because of term limits you are done in two years. Happy days are truly here again.
4) I listened to part of Barry's speech on Wednesday. For a moment, he almost sounded humble. Then he turned back into the arrogant prick he is. Reaffirming the first impression he ever made on me. Start figuring out what you're going to do with your life after the 2012 election. How a man of such mental incompetence and total lack of what America really is got elected is beyond me.
5) The established Republicans had better keep their shit together. The people spoke loud and clear and John Boehner (sp?) made a promise he'd better keep. Obstruct, obstruct, obstruct.
6) Here's the deal (BTW that's how you can tell when a salesman is lying to you, except of course in this case) if John and the establishment don't do what they say they were going to do, they'll get THEIR asses kicked in two years and Barry will have control and finish his destruction of the greatest nation on Earth. Hold fast. There is nothing wrong with saying "no". That's what my ex-wife used to tell me all the time.
7) You can tell how effective the Tea Party movement was/is by the amount of air time all the MSM outlets are giving it. If they weren't worried, the Tea Party wouldn't get any air time. They spend more time talking about the Tea Party then what is wrong with Obama.
8) Despite all my criticism so far for the MSM they really asked Obama tough questions in his press conference. He deflected and deferred and stuttered like Montana's Max Baucus and never really answered their questions but that didn't stop one reporter after another from going after him. Let's see if they continue to attack his words or just made a show and go back to business as usual.
9) How retarded are the people of Nevada? The highest unemployment in the nation. The highest rate of foreclosures in the nation. Still, they chose Harry Reid. You deserve everything that happens to you Nevada. I fell no sympathy for you. Oh, California, you as well.
10) Here in Bozeman here's what was said today. Franke Wilmer, who was re-elected and is a political science proffesor (is there an easier degree to get the a PS degree? Yes, journalism. A "will work for food guy" could get one on-line in about 6 hours) said this (paraphrasing) "The republicans gained control of the house but there are the Tea Party Republicans and moderate Republicans so there are really three parties in the house next session." Really Franke? There aren't four? Are you saying that all democrats are liberals then? Sounds like it to me. No worries. All democrats are liberals who hate America. Some just hate America more than others.
11) If I'm John Boehner, I propose to repeal health care once a month. Period. End of story. It guarantees Conservative control in 2012.
12) I'm astonished at how the MSM isn't paying attention to how the people voted. PSCYHE! Or is it SIKE! Anyway, that was sarcasm. They are already spinning this as I'm sure all the faithful readers of the drivel know. This was a complete embarassement for the "Chosen One". This man is incapable of leadership and is in so far over his head that I'm surprised his nose isn't bleeding openly at every press conference he gives. Harvard should be embarassed that this moron could get through this "pretigious" university with anything higher than a "D". Not bragging, but if had attended MSU, Barry would have flunked out and would be working for Valley Taxi. That's if he can drive a car which I don't think he can.
13) I voted for myself three times this year. Once for county attorney, once for county auditor and once for something else that I can't remember. I've never voted for myself before. I always write in my Mother if I don't like the Republican or if the democrat is unopposed. My mom is a liberal and with so much on the line I didn't want to give her a chance.
14) Way back in the mid 80's, I wrote my mom in for mayor. So did my brother Bill. On the radio the next day, Greg K was reading the results on air. "For mayor Byron Ereaux had xxx votes, so and so had xxx votes and Alvina G had two votes. Well, it's nice to see Chip and Bill out at the voting booth." My Mother, like the Queen, was not ammused.
Sidenote: Troll, good to have you back. I see you are a community organizer now. Good for you. Look what that did for whathisname. Bobcats have a TOUGH game against Weber State. If they win it's on to the gates of Mount Doom to secure the Big Sky Conference championship and knock the dark pink out of the playoffs and end their 18 year streak. Oh please. Oh please.
This post has not been checked for spelling or gramatical errors.