Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday Tunes 6/2/9

OK, I've been a bit of a slacker on the ol' blog the last week. I'm going to try to make up for that. I have a road trip (#3) to post. I also did some minor landscaping at my little townhouse. I'm heading to Ft. Benton, home of Old Shep, to play golf with one of the greatest men on the planet, Skeets Nehemiah Leader. Yes, its already time for the Steamboat Classic Two Man Best Ball at the Signal Point Golf Course. Of course, I'll be bloging about that later next week.

So here's this week's playlist. A Butte Girl gave me the idea. She told me to find songs that are featured in commercials and so, being a man of few original ideas of his own, I gladly decided to do it.

For a nice list of songs used in commercials check out this link. I took everything from here for my playlist so thanks to them for their hard work. God, I frickin love the internet.

BTW, you know what I like about getting up on June 2 with an air temp of 45 degrees and a stiff north wind making it fell like 30 (OK 40)? Not a goddam thing!!!!



(Yes, this is the same picture perfect takeaway I will be using this weekend. Its textbook I tellya!)

No comments: