Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Age, it hurts

So I jump on here to make a quick post and there all of these new options. I could barely figure out how to make a post. Fortunately, I've had a couple of crowns so I'm clairvoyant and managed to make my way here.

I have some great things to write about. How the Bobcats have managed to snatch victory from the jaws of the defeat the last two weekends despite turning the ball over nine times. If they do that this weekend against the #7 Eagles from Eastern Washington they will get pummelled.

Have another great post about trading a Hutterite out of a bottle of rhubarb wine. Are any of you watching the Hutterite series on whatever channel they are on? I grew up with them. Chopper Hofer used to come over to my house and watch baseball. He's dead now, but still. I know all about the Hoots.

Life is grand. The new job has had some pitfalls but that was to be expected.

Dad told me "Life has only one direction and that is forward."

Best to all of you,

MRM

3 comments:

chickory said...

im thrilled life is grand for you. you get some snow already? I dont know the hutterites. (!?) glad you checked in MRM!

Buzz Kill said...

I had to look up Hutterite. They're like the Amish. And the TV show (National Geographic channel) was supposed to be a documentary that turned into a reality show. I'd try rhubarb wine (I've never heard of that either). What did you trade?

Milk River Madman said...

Chickory,
Life is grand. No snow. You need to watch the National Geographics channel.

BK,
They are kind of like the Amish except they like tractors. I traded him a bottle of cheap rum. I have a post in my head to write about it but I don't know if I can do the accent properly.

It's not bad wine. I would love to send you a bottle.