Thursday, October 28, 2010

MCW for 11/3/10

Moi sent some excellent suggestions and as I'm leaving for the Center of the Universe tomorrow I thought I'd use one.  Getting great ideas is kind of like getting a "free spin" on Wheel of Fortune.  Keep it until you need it and as it's been a long day, I need it.

Your assignment, should you choose to accept, is to post a clip from your favorite coming of age movie.  I already have mine chosen if I can find a clip.

This post will self destruct in 5 seconds.

2 comments:

Buzz Kill said...

I like the challenge and I have several in my head already (ideas that is...voices too).

Aunty Belle said...

finally I got mahself together fer MCW. But early--I'se on the road fer a couple a days, so had to post early with TWO comin' of age flicks. Thar's so many good'uns to choose from!

Will get by soon to se what all y'all posted fer our amusement.