Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bud Selig is the anti-Christ

Why in the hell did Bud Selig even thing about playing baseball Monday night? He's made millions of dollars so that should be proof that he isn't retarded but it was a steady drizzle with no signs of letting up and 45 degrees and falling.

Bud came up with the Wild Card ignored steroids and among other things has a terrible haircut.

I hope the Phillies score 100 runs when they resume this game.

Oh, did I mention that this has never happened in the World Series. Ever. Zilch. Nil. Zero. Not once. Oh, and for you people that don't like baseball I couldn't be happier. This just means the season will be that much longer, you'll have to hear about it on Sportscenter and sports talk radio that much more. See, I knew I could find the silver lining.





Forgot to add this to my list of interests.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSpKWzJIs4Y&feature=related



So I was just talking to Dan on my way home from work and we started bitching about announcers on television. I don't ask for much. I'm pretty modest and humble but it would be nice, and should be a prerequisite, that these former jocks tell me something about the sport I'm watching that I don't know or would not have figured out without their help.

This is part of the reason why I'm against women on the sidelines. When men were doing that job, they never added anything to the game. No insight, no information we would not have received without their help. What makes the networks think that Erin Andrews can do any better? If they want to show me some eye candy, they should spend more time trying to get crotch/cleavage shots of cheerleaders and co-eds instead of letting Pam Oliver forget what she talked to whatshisname from the Giants about.

That doesn't make me sexist. Fact are facts. I mean, I couldn't comment on women's field hockey because I don't know anything about it. Does it make me sexist for pointing out the obvious about these chicks on television? No it doesn't. At the very least they should have to take some sort of football course or exam or something.

No comments: