Thursday, November 17, 2011

What's wrong with America

"Project Accessories" Are F******G kidding me? I quit blogging for six months and we've come to this? What a bunch of horseshit!!

Big Cat/griz game post tomorrow as I wait for sister, LP, to fly in from New Jersey.   Stay tuned. But then don
t get your hopes up. Afterall its just me.


My Bobcats are ranked #1 in the NATION for FCS.  And we play the hated dark pink and glitter this week. The griz are (over)ranked 7th. It will be an epic battle. I think the Cats are Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then the homos in dark pink but never rule out a rivalry. Shit happens.

5 comments:

Karl said...

Good morning MRM,

I was blissfully unaware of Project Accessories, until you brought it up. Thanks for nothing.

Hope in your world is going well.

fishy said...

OMG,
you turned on a television? Clearly the target market for the drivel being offered is the "entitled to be entertained at our intellectual maximum" demographic. And, yeah it is a problem. A big one for America because, really, do you want to work with these people or just support them?

Tanaya said...

Sooooo *cough, cough*...waiting for that pre-game post...

I am so nervous I am going to have to resort to Tylenol PM to make sure I get some sleep tonight. Don't look for me tomorrow. You won't recognize me when I'm wearing every single piece of clothing I own.

Milk River Madman said...

Karl,

I'm sorry for exposing you to this.

Fishy,
I did turn on a tv.Really, you still read this?

Tanaya,
I posted and mentioned you. Outside of the Underarmour base layer, every article will be blue or gold. Bought a $90 jacket just for tomorrow. Or maybe today. What time is it?

Jenny said...

Damn it, I meant to watch that show.

;-)