Friday, July 10, 2009

Another trip home



Heading to Malta this afternoon. My alma mater, Malta High School, is celebrating it's 100th anniversary and the town is having an all class reunion which I will be attending. Its gonna be a great time. Big street dance tonight. Lots of people I haven't seen in years. I was checking out the registration list yesterday. The oldest alum registered graduated in 1932! NINETEEN THIRTY-TWO!!!!! Thats so freakin awesome. Anyway it will be fun.





I will be riding up with Bernie (1978) her brothers Len (1980) and Jim (1981) and my brother Bill (1982). I graduated in 1981 with Jimmy. Len and Bill are what we 81ers call "wannabees". We all started at St. Mary's Catholic School and went through the hallowed halls of Malta High together. Tragedy struck in 1996 when most of the school burned to the ground. Hundreds of trophies were lost but countless memories remain. Good, good times. Lots of pictures next week. Then I'm off to the 20th Lonely Bachelors, Oppressed Husbands (LBOH) weekend. No women allowed. Three nights of over indulging on food and booze. How do I do it?






4 comments:

McBritt said...

Will you be representing in the Crib tournament?

Milk River Madman said...

Yes. I feel as the #1 ranked crib player in the world it is my responsibility, nay, my duty, to my legions of fans to participate.

Kymical Reactions said...

I've been a bad blogger friend lately. But I'm back now. Have a safe trip, and take lots of pics to blog about later!

5Wood said...

You must have failed to record the beating I gave you last time on the crib board. 4-0 must certainly boost me to the #1 ranking.